I think the most cherished memories I am most proud of are the privileged moments I’ve had to stand up for people who couldn’t stand up for themselves.
LINKS to my stuff. SEARCH button- top right
- My chapter– “The Meaning of Words: Qualitative Research to Address Social Challenges.”
- Be present, let your worries go
- Meaning of life
- Congratulations Pearlene and Devon
- COP-SHOP, a great event for the kids
- Stand Together to End Gender-Based Violence
- We do it for the community
- Honoured Friday to have the privelege of bestowing “honorary constable” status for murdered toddler, Hunter Straight-Smith; who wanted to be a police officer.