Founder of Bob Chrismas Consulting Inc., Bob has over 35 years of public service experience in three levels of government, the last 31 years with the Winnipeg Police Service. He holds a PhD in Peace and Conflict Studies (University of Manitoba, 2017), and Masters Degree in Public Administration U.Winnipeg and U.Manitoba, 2009, with distinction). Bob has authored numerous publications on justice related issues, including his book, Canadian Policing in the 21st Century: A Frontline Officer on Challenges and Changes (2013, McGill-Queen’s University Press), which has been used as a textbook on police leadership across Canada and abroad. His second book, Sex Industry Slavery: Protecting Canada’s Youth (University of Toronto Press,2020) is based on his dissertation, and offers strategies to disrupt sex trafficking in Canada. Bob is an advocate for social justice, regularly volunteering his time on several volunteer non-profit Boards and offering his services in the community. He brings a fresh perspective to governance and has skills in community engagement, collective impact, conflict transformation, environmental scanning, change management, governance, policy analysis and writing. Bob is available for editing, writing, teaching, speaking and for free estimates on consulting work.
- Dream Catcher, Sample- first 6 chapters May 30, 2023
- TAKING AN ACTIVE ROLE IN EMPLOYEE MENTAL HEALTH April 25, 2023
- Honoured to present for the House of Commons, Status of Women Committee on my research April 18, 2023
- New article on collaboration for emergency responders’ mental health April 14, 2023
- End Human Trafficking April 3, 2023