Here is my anti-sexist rant. Ed Sheeran’s song “Perfect”, rubs me wrong every time I hear the line, “I don’t deserve it, but you look perfect tonight”, I’m bothered that this popular song reaches millions with a sexist message, inferring that someone should “look perfect”, disregarding that she might be smart, driven, and skilled. Is it just me or is this an incredibly sexist message affecting peoples’ perspective on gender and relationships?
LINKS to my stuff. SEARCH button- top right
- Experiential Voices National Knowledge Gathering on Sexual Exploitation and Sex Trafficking
- Privacy wall
- Policing in the 21st Century
- Not Perfect
- Indigenous Unity Gathering for Youth
- Violence: Analysis, Intervention and Prevention
- New book chapter: Raising Voices….
- Do you have an academic side hustle?