Honoured to be a guest lecturer for the University of Manitoba Law School, Robson Hall, Centre for Human Rights Research, 2019 series on sexual violence and reproductive rights, on my research and policing perspectives into sex trafficking and exploitation in Canada. Thank-you Professor Busby for inviting me, and my colleagues in the Manitoba Child Advocacy for Youth Office for your kind words on my work.
LINKS to my stuff. SEARCH button- top right
- Congratulations Pearlene and Devon
- COP-SHOP, a great event for the kids
- Stand Together to End Gender-Based Violence
- We do it for the community
- Honoured Friday to have the privelege of bestowing “honorary constable” status for murdered toddler, Hunter Straight-Smith; who wanted to be a police officer.
- Looking forward to sharing about the publishing journey, and encouraging others to fulfil this goal that so many share.
- Honoured today to provide a guest lecture for the University of Manitoba Centre for Human Rights Research, Robson Hall, Law School
- Great Tai Chi workshop in New Orleans this past week