Happy New Year! Another year has passed and we all have great hopes for the future. There is no point in having regrets; they are like pulling your hand out of the passing river; the ripples have had their affect and we have all moved on. The water is constantly flowing and so are we in the river of life. What we can control is the compassion we show towards others; it will make others happy and us as well. May you all experience and give unconditional love in the coming year; we all have value and our own path in life, and each fulfil our destiny in a unique way; may you have a fulfilling and joy-filled destiny, and ignore the things that detract from it.
LINKS to my stuff. SEARCH button- top right
- Experiential Voices National Knowledge Gathering on Sexual Exploitation and Sex Trafficking
- Privacy wall
- Policing in the 21st Century
- Not Perfect
- Indigenous Unity Gathering for Youth
- Violence: Analysis, Intervention and Prevention
- New book chapter: Raising Voices….
- Do you have an academic side hustle?