Happy New Year! Another year has passed and we all have great hopes for the future. There is no point in having regrets; they are like pulling your hand out of the passing river; the ripples have had their affect and we have all moved on. The water is constantly flowing and so are we in the river of life. What we can control is the compassion we show towards others; it will make others happy and us as well. May you all experience and give unconditional love in the coming year; we all have value and our own path in life, and each fulfil our destiny in a unique way; may you have a fulfilling and joy-filled destiny, and ignore the things that detract from it.
LINKS to my stuff. SEARCH button- top right
- Honoured Friday to have the privelege of bestowing “honorary constable” status for murdered toddler, Hunter Straight-Smith; who wanted to be a police officer.
- Looking forward to sharing about the publishing journey, and encouraging others to fulfil this goal that so many share.
- Honoured today to provide a guest lecture for the University of Manitoba Centre for Human Rights Research, Robson Hall, Law School
- Great Tai Chi workshop in New Orleans this past week
- Great Tai Chi workshop in New Orleans this weekend
- Hard to believe it’s 30 years today; so many experiences and stories.
- Started a new course tonight
- Tested for a new level today